Pregnancy survival kit
Posted July 21, 2009on:
Congratulations – you’re expecting a little bundle of joy! With all the changes your body goes through in nine months, are you equipped with the tools for pregnancy survival? Here’s what Marvelous Girl suggests you keep in your mommy toolkit:
- A Topless Undershirt by Blush ($15): Soon your belly will outgrow every cute shirt in your closet. Now you can keep the wardrobe you already have and use the topless undershirt to help cover your belly as your shirts start to ride up. The undershirt is to be worn like a tube top, but around the waist, allowing a huge amount of stretch and great support.
- Tummy Rub Oil by Mama Mio ($35): Every pregnant woman’s biggest fear is stretch marks, so taking care of your skin is a must. This tummy oil is the best stretch-mark protection you can buy, having gone through 15 years of trials and been praised by celebrities like supermodel Christy Turlington. With 100 percent natural ingredients, Tummy Rub Oil has Omega-3, 6 and 9 …and isn’t at all oily.
- triple oxygen™ instant energizing mask by bliss ($52): When you become pregnant it’s frustrating because there are so many products and medicines you can’t use. Moms with troublesome skin will most likely have to stop using their usual skincare products all together, but triple oxygen instant energizing mask will help keep problematic skin under control while being safe enough for baby. The mask is an oxygen facial in a bottle (without the expensive spa price) so it refines and exfoliates the skin, clearing and minimizing pores.
- Vitamin C Home Infusion Facial Kit by Murad ($70): A woman’s hormones go crazy during pregnancy, and many experience blotching, darkened skin. This weekly home facial kit is safe for your baby and will help prevent dark spots caused by hormones. You’ll notice brighter, smoother skin…I love this product!
- Preggi Bellies Ball Workout ($24): Staying fit during pregnancy will make birthing easier. This workout video involves a bouncy ball and will raise your heart rate without you ever standing up! The toning includes both on and off-ball exercises — they use whichever technique is the most effective. Taught at three different levels, the moves are all designed to make it easier to give birth and care for your baby.
With these tools you’ll be better prepared for pregnancy. So take care of yourself and make the pregnancy all about you…because in nine months life will forever be all about baby!