Posts Tagged ‘birth’
Actress Rebecca Gayheart and her growing baby bump were spotted shopping in Los Angeles with friends.
She and husband Eric Dane are expecting a girl later this winter.
Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick welcomed their son into the world today!
Baby Mason Dash Disick weighed in at 7 pound, 6 ounces and 19.5 inches long.
Congrats to the new parents!
Supermodel Heidi Klum and singer Seal have welcomed a baby girl to their family.
According to reports, Klum gave birth to her fourth child, daughter Lou Samuel, early Friday morning.
Klum, who recently filed a petition to change her last name to her married name Samuel, has two sons, Henry, 3, and Johan, 2, with Seal.
She also has a daughter, Leni, with Italian businessman Flavio Briatore.
Click here for photos!
It looks like Heidi Klum may adopt hubby Seal’s last name…Samuel. The couple has been married since May of 2005, but on Monday of Oct. 5, the supermodel finally filed legal papers to change her name.
Although her request has not become official yet, another hearing will take place on Nov. 20.
Meanwhile, the couple is waiting for their third child together, a baby girl due mid-Oct.
Sarah Michelle Gellar and husband Freddie Prinze Jr. welcomed a baby girl this weekend. Charlotte Grace Prinze was born on Saturday, Sept. 19.
Gellar’s rep said, “The family is over the moon.”
Nicole Riche gave birth to her second child with Joel Madden on Sept. 9, 2009 in Los Angeles. The couple welcomed a baby boy named Sparrow James Midnight Madden.
“He weighs 7lbs 14oz. Nicole, Joel, Harlow and Sparrow are all doing well. Thank you for all of your good wishes,” the couple wrote on Richie’s Web site. The newborn joins older sister Harlow Winter Kate Madden, born in January 2008.
Richie, 27, recenlty introduced a maternity line for A Pea in the Pod and has a jewelry line called House of Harlow.
Your special little someone is about to arrive and baby is going to need an equally special birth announcement – after all, this is his/her debut and first impressions are everything. It may seem like an easy task, but once couples get started they may find it more challenging than they initially thought.
Here are five tips for creating the perfect birth announcement for your little bundle of joy:
1. Select a card that shows your family’s style—unique and individual to represent you and your new baby.
2. Selecting a photo—choose one with sentimental value that evokes a special memory.
3. Keep it simple—a simple introduction followed by the birth details such as name, weight and birth date is ideal.
4. Save time and money by using an Internet photo card company, like www.photoaffections.com. Easily select a template and then insert the photo and text. Once complete, the birth announcements are delivered directly to your home.
5. Research photo card company websites prior to the birth. Then, insert the photo and information to complete the project when baby arrives. Traditional etiquette suggests birth announcements be sent within 6 months of the birth.