Posts Tagged ‘gifts’
Amazon has some great last minute magazine deals. Click Here to see all offers. Here are just a few..
$5.00 1-Year Subscriptions
This Old House, Health and Southern Living
$8.00 1-Year Subscriptions
Redbook, Good Housekeeping, Marie Claire, Esquire and Harper’s Bazaar
This is a great inexpensive gift for those who are hard to buy for.
Restaurant.com has some great prices right now! They are offering 80% off of $25 gift certificates when you use code SANTA. This means you pay $2! Hurry offer expires soon.
Want to save even more? Visit Mr. Rebates and enter Restaurant.com into the search engine. You will find 27% cash back offer. Enter the code SANTA and receive not only $25.00 gift certificates for $2.00 but 27% Cash Back on that purchase! Remember you also receive $5.00 for joining Mr. Rebates
From organizing your bridal shower, to reviewing 47 napkin choices, to dancing with that obnoxious groomsman, brides depend on a small army of friends and family to help keep their wedding together. Here’s a chance to thank them.
The simplehuman “shower her with thanks” campaign will award five lovely and deserving wedding helpers with a shower makeover. They helped organize the bridal shower; now brides can thank them by organizing a shower of their own – literally!
Brides-to-be can nominate their friends on simplehuman by Aug. 14 in hopes of winning a new shampoo and soap dispensers (pictured).
To enter the contest: http://tinyurl.com/kjuvg5.
Congratulations – you’re expecting a little bundle of joy! With all the changes your body goes through in nine months, are you equipped with the tools for pregnancy survival? Here’s what Marvelous Girl suggests you keep in your mommy toolkit:
- A Topless Undershirt by Blush ($15): Soon your belly will outgrow every cute shirt in your closet. Now you can keep the wardrobe you already have and use the topless undershirt to help cover your belly as your shirts start to ride up. The undershirt is to be worn like a tube top, but around the waist, allowing a huge amount of stretch and great support.
- Tummy Rub Oil by Mama Mio ($35): Every pregnant woman’s biggest fear is stretch marks, so taking care of your skin is a must. This tummy oil is the best stretch-mark protection you can buy, having gone through 15 years of trials and been praised by celebrities like supermodel Christy Turlington. With 100 percent natural ingredients, Tummy Rub Oil has Omega-3, 6 and 9 …and isn’t at all oily.
- triple oxygen™ instant energizing mask by bliss ($52): When you become pregnant it’s frustrating because there are so many products and medicines you can’t use. Moms with troublesome skin will most likely have to stop using their usual skincare products all together, but triple oxygen instant energizing mask will help keep problematic skin under control while being safe enough for baby. The mask is an oxygen facial in a bottle (without the expensive spa price) so it refines and exfoliates the skin, clearing and minimizing pores.
- Vitamin C Home Infusion Facial Kit by Murad ($70): A woman’s hormones go crazy during pregnancy, and many experience blotching, darkened skin. This weekly home facial kit is safe for your baby and will help prevent dark spots caused by hormones. You’ll notice brighter, smoother skin…I love this product!
- Preggi Bellies Ball Workout ($24): Staying fit during pregnancy will make birthing easier. This workout video involves a bouncy ball and will raise your heart rate without you ever standing up! The toning includes both on and off-ball exercises — they use whichever technique is the most effective. Taught at three different levels, the moves are all designed to make it easier to give birth and care for your baby.
With these tools you’ll be better prepared for pregnancy. So take care of yourself and make the pregnancy all about you…because in nine months life will forever be all about baby!
In dire need of a last minute gift for the man in your life this Father’s Day? Don’t fret. This holiday, give him what he really wants: YOU.
Set the mood by shedding your clothes in style as Marvelous Girl brings you stripping tips from the famed New York City Gentlemen’s Club, SCORES.
- Fill the room with romantic and sexy music to strip to that fits your style and mood
- Awaken your man’s senses with aromatic candles
- Pour wine or a drink with ice – the ice will send chills up your man’s spine
- Decorate yourself with a naughty outfit or lacy lingerie
- Pole dancing is a thing from yesteryear. All you need are seductive moves and “come hither” eye contact, and he’ll be putty in your arms.
For additional information or tips, visit the official website at http://www.scoresny.com/.
Despite the economic downturn and retail sales plummeting, this Father ’s Day it looks like dads are going from handyman to dandyman, as sales of pampering services and related products are expected to increase 35.7 percent, according to industry research firm IBISWorld.
Although pampering services only accounts for a small portion of total Father’s Day spending on the nation’s 66.3 million dads as reported by the U.S. Census Bureau, pampering is emerging as this holiday’s fastest growing gift category with consumers expected to spend $190 million compared to $140 million in 2008.
“Traditional Father’s Day gifts, such as tools and electronics are declining this year while spa services, personal care products, and greeting cards are increasing,” explained Toon van Beeck, senior analyst with IBISWorld. “It seems that ‘New Age’ dads are this year’s fad.” Mr. van Beeck added, “According the U.S. Census Bureau, there are an estimated 66.3 million fathers in the nation today which demonstrates the impact spending on Father’s Day has on the U.S. economy.”
Consumers are expected to spend significantly less on Easter candy this year, according to industry research firm IBISWorld. Overall sales are forecasted to decline by 10.2 percent, compared to a decline of 7.1 percent in 2008.
16 billion jellybeans (with cherry, strawberry, grape, and lime being the favorite flavors)
700 million Marshmallow Peeps