Archive for the ‘Beauty’ Category
Eyes Lips Face (e.l.f.) is hosting a 75% off treasure hunt today (although the e-mail says it was on the 11th some readers are finding the 75% off items). They always have tons of $1.00 items.
I just recieved my free minature make up kit today along with 2 eyeliners. I can’t wait to try them!
There are a ton of coupon codes below that are currently working however they are unable to be stacked.“2010” will give you 10 free $1 products with a 20.00 order
“FREEFIVE” will give you $5 off your total (pre-shipping)
“NEWSHIP” free shipping on any $10 order
“BEAUTYATALLAGES” will give you 50% off total (pre-shipping)
“DEAL50” will give you B1G1 50% off
“ECREDAY” will give you a free wristlet when you purchase 10.00 or more
“POLISH” free manicure set with a 15.00 purchase
‘LOYAL” free miniature makeup kit with any $20 purchase
By 23-years-old, Montag has gone under the knife many times. In her most recent trip to the plastic surgeon, the magazine is claiming she had 10 procedures in one day!
Scary stuff. We think she was more beautiful before the surgeries.
Ulta is having eyebrow waxes, lip treatments and handtreatments for $5. There signature cuts are $30. Here are a few other things on sale.
$1 automatic ulta eyeliner and lipliner.
$3 ulta blush and eye shadows
Redken, Paul Mitchell,Kenra and Biolage is $13.99
Artec, Abba and Big&Sexy is $11.99
TIGI products are buy 2get 1free
Sabastion shaper hair spray is buy 2 get 1 free.
Chi flat irons on sale for $99
There are also a ton of clearence items.
For those of you in Arizona visit my friends store on Signalbutte and Baseline.
I don’t know about you but I am going to get my eyebrows waxed. That is a great price!
Hurry the sale is for the month of January only.
If you’re getting married this year, you have to check out these marvelous hair accessories! 2010 is all about the headbands and hairpins:
Valentine’s Day makeup should be all about the lips according to celebrity makeup artist Christopher Drummond. If you have the prefect date this Valentine’s Day but still need the perfect makeover to look your best, here are Christopher’s tips for the perfect Valentine’s Day look:
– To feel more romantic, use naturally scented lip products.
– If you are hesitant to wear bright red lipstick, wear a soft red gloss instead
– Valentine’s Day is all about kissing the one you love. Be sure to keep your lips hydrated with shea butter. This natural ingredient keeps your lips smoother longer than petroleum.
– Use your lip liner on top of lipstick. This helps to avoid the oblivious line around the lips when your gloss comes off. Lining after your lip color also allows for easier application and blendability.
– For fuller lips, add shimmer (try: apply Christopher Drummond Beauty Relache Ice Eye Shadow to the inner lips to create the illusion of fullness)
Christopher Drummond Beauty offers an all-natural, petroleum-free, soft red lip gloss called “Lucious” that is perfect to wear on Valentine’s Day. The gloss contains the essential oil of blood orange, which gives it a light, refreshing citrus scent. It also contains castor oil, coconut oil, soybean oil and vitamin E. To purchase, go to http://www.christopherdrummond.com.